Exactly six months have passed since the start of construction of the new terminal of international airlines of Khabarovsk Airport. Specialists of LMS Group of Companies, the general contractor, continue to carry out the works strictly according to the approved schedule with the customer Khabarovsk International Airport.
Let's summarize in numbers and facts the 180 days of the implementation of the facility:
- Monolithic works are being completed, 98% readiness.
- Bricklaying works continue, 302 m³ of 1 550 m³ of bricks are already out.
- The mounting of the steel structures of the framework is in progress, 15 tons of 157 tons are done.
- The installation of steel structures of the cover of the main building has started.
- Works on installation of сonduits are in progress.
- The installation of air ducts is in progress.
- It is planned to start the installation of the facade sandwich panels, as well as the insulation of reinforced concrete structures.
- In the near future builders will start plastering and floor screeding.
- There are 443 specialists of the general contractor involved on the site, including engineering manpower.
This is already the second project of joint cooperation with the customer — JSC Khabarovsk International Terminal. The first project was the construction of a passenger terminal for domestic airlines at Khabarovsk International Airport.