The Constitution of the Russian Federation is the basic law of the state, which ensures the unity of the peoples of Russia, protects human rights and freedoms. It laid a solid foundation and to this day serves as a reliable reference point for the development of the country. The Constitution creates opportunities that allow us to see Russia strong and prosperous today, and everyone can make their personal contribution to its future.
We wish you and your loved ones good health, well-being, kindness and mutual understanding!
Let's add some more interesting facts about the Constitution:
- Officially , the Constitution of the Russian Federation entered into force on December 12, 1993.
- Everyone has the right to housing. No one may be arbitrarily deprived of a home.
- State authorities and local self-government bodies encourage housing construction, create conditions for the exercise of the right to housing.
- Although the Constitution of the Russian Federation is the most important legal document in the country, the president and the government have the right to propose changes to it. In 2020, a number of amendments were made to it.
- Two copies of the Constitution of the Russian Federation have been in space. They were sent to the Mir space station and to the ISS together with the astronauts, and then carefully returned back.
- The Constitution does not have a single author, more than 1,000 people have worked on it for 3.5 years.