The general contractor, LMS Group of Companies, is rapidly building a new terminal complex at Magadan International Airport.
The following works are being carried out on the construction site of the facility:
• Reinforced concrete works of the AVK foundation were completed by 75%, 3,750 m3 of concrete was poured.
• Work is underway on reinforcing and concreting the basement walls, 40% of the total volume has been completed.
• Builders perform shuttering of the floor at the level of - 0.150.
• Work is underway on the removal of engineering networks, 60% of the total volume has been completed.
• Work continues on filling the heating mains trays, 1,100 meters out of 1,600 meters have been completed.
• Works are being carried out on laying pipelines of the K1N external sewerage, 2,300 meters of the total volume of 3,200 meters have been laid.
• The improvement of the station territory of the AVK is underway. Builders are preparing the foundation for the production of asphalt works.
The purchase and delivery of construction materials to the facility continues. The work is currently on schedule.
A two–shift working day is organized at the site - 343 specialists are involved.
Confirming the reputation of a reliable general contractor, LMS Group fulfills its obligations to customers who entrust us with the implementation of their projects again with high quality and on time.