Specialists of LMS Group, the general contractor, continue the construction of the new terminal of international airlines of Khabarovsk Airport strictly according to the schedule agreed with the customer. The readiness of the facility is 30%.
At the construction site:
- Monolithic works have been completed.
- Brick masonry works are in progress, 700 m3 out of 1,550 m3 have been worked out.
- The plastering work is continuing.
- The metal framing work is ongoing, 75 tons of 145 tons have been produced.
- The installation of sandwich panels for the facade and the insulation of reinforced concrete structures are in progress.
- The framing of the roof of the building is completed, 411 tons of steel structures and 4 850 m2 of profiled sheeting have been assembled.
- The installation of insulation on the stairs and the mounting of brackets for the aluminum facade has begun. Next, the installation of aluminum cassettes is planned.
- Works on installation of stained-glass windows have commenced.
- Works on installation of cable channels and air ducts are in progress.
- It is planning to start the installation of the soft roof, the total volume of which will amount to 8 760 m2.
- 200 people are involved on the site, including the engineering staff.
Living up its reputation of a reliable general contractor, LMS Group of Companies fulfills its obligations to customers up to the highest standard of performance and in due time, while the finally convinced customers trust us again to implement their projects. This is the second project of joint cooperation with the customer Khabarovsk International Airport. The first project was the construction of the passenger terminal of the airport's domestic airlines.