CONSTRUCTION OF UNIVERSITIES
Modern higher education institutions are multifunctional buildings with complex architecture, high technical equipment and a modern level of comfort for students and teachers.
Each university is equipped with spacious lecture halls, classrooms for practical work, gyms and playgrounds, laboratories, libraries, offices for faculty and administration of institutions, as well as related infrastructure: catering establishments or canteens for students and teachers, cloakroom, sanitary facilities , technical rooms for building maintenance, etc.
FEATURES OF CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN OF HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
A modern university is a scientific and creative space for revealing the potential of each student, an indispensable attribute of which is a comfortable environment for educational activities, research work, living, recreation, participation in the social life of the institution.
Higher educational institutions can be multidisciplinary, or train specialists in a particular field, as well as engage in scientific and practical activities. Depending on the size of the construction site and the scope of the university, a number of objects can be located on the territory:
- the main building, where the administration, auditoriums, assembly hall and library fund are located;
- the buildings of the faculties of the university;
- research divisions of faculties;
- training institutes;
- residential townships (hostels) for students, teachers and staff;
- medical unit (clinic, hospital, dispensary);
- sports facilities (gyms and playgrounds, swimming pool, stadium), etc.
Important nuances of design and construction
- When designing, it is important to create a well-thought-out system of buildings and buildings, taking into account the peculiarities of the educational process and the integrated development of the university; for this, universal architectural and planning solutions, equipment and technologies are used.
- The layout of the complex of buildings of the university should facilitate the compact placement of all structures approved in the general construction plan, taking into account natural and climatic conditions. There should be the minimum possible distance between educational, research and residential buildings.
- Arrangement of laboratories and classrooms in which technical training aids are installed: computers, laboratory equipment, projectors, television, etc.
- The project must provide for a reserve area of the site up to 30% for the further development of the complex with the ability to complete all the necessary buildings and structures.
- The construction of the university should be carried out in stages with the construction of not only educational, laboratory or scientific and practical areas, but also residential buildings, objects of economic, sports or cultural and domestic purposes.
- Comprehensive solution to issues of fire, environmental, anti-terrorist security.
- Creation of a single space of an educational institution with student campuses, production and research sites.
- On the site allocated for the construction of a higher educational institution, the entire complex of educational and scientific, residential, utility buildings and structures should be located, taking into account the functional relationship with other institutions of the city.
Creation of a project of an educational institution
At the design stage, it is important not only to fully fulfill the basic requirements for the rational organization of educational, scientific, administrative zones, but also to provide opportunities for reorganizing or expanding the complex of buildings. First of all, you need to proceed from the profile and type of the university, the architectural and planning structure of the institution will depend on this, as well as take into account other nuances:
- form of study (full-time, part-time, evening);
- the total number of students, taking into account the students of the preparatory departments;
- features and number of administrative, educational, residential, utility buildings, facilities for organizing leisure and sports;
- features of the technical equipment of the educational institution;
- issues of rational use of underground spaces, arrangement of the adjacent territory, access roads, parking, etc.
The specialists of the company «LMS» have extensive experience in the construction industry, they are engaged in the design and construction of buildings for universities, colleges and schools in strict accordance with the regulations and documents approved in the territory of the Russian Federation. During the design process, we create a three-dimensional virtual model of the building using modern BIM technologies, which contains all the information about the building under construction. Subsequently, a single database about the object can be used during its subsequent operation.
A staff of highly qualified specialists, excellent material and technical base and experience of successful work allow us to offer the best solutions for each specific object, thereby ensuring high quality services and optimal terms of work.