This week, Ilhan Musa Ozkoc, head of the project «Construction of a new terminal complex of domestic air lines of Kemerovo International Airport», answered the traditional questions of the heading «LMS in persons».
5 LMS Professional rules
THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE TEAM AT EACH STAGE OF THE PROJECT IS MY TASK
- At LMS, I hold the position of project manager in Kemerovo.
My main function is to ensure its exact implementation. I am responsible for the effectiveness of the team at all stages of the project lifecycle.
I WAS LUCKY THAT I STARTED MY JOURNEY WITH A GRANDIOSE PROJECT
- I started my career in the last year of university in Turkey, in the city of Zonguldak. He worked as an ordinary engineer in the construction of a thermal power plant and a port. This project was among the top ten largest in Turkey. I think I was lucky that I started my career with a big project. I worked there for about three years.
This week, Ilkhan Musa Ozkoch, head of the project «Construction of a new terminal complex of domestic air lines of Kemerovo International Airport», answered the traditional questions of the heading «LMS in persons».
After Zonguldak, I had a chance to work in Bulgaria, where the company «Shchishchedzham» was building a factory for the production of tableware. It lasted two years. After that, thanks to the positive recommendations from «Shchishchedzham», I got a job at LMS as a deputy project manager in Nizhny Novgorod, then took part in the project in Tchaikovsky.
THE FAR EAST GAVE ME A BIG BOOST FOR MY PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
- In the company LMS participated in the construction of the International Airport «Platov» - the largest infrastructure project of the Rostov region. As the head of the construction site of the terminal building, I was involved in the implementation from the very start to the commissioning of the facility.
Then, as the head of the site, he worked on the construction of a New airport complex of the international airport in Khabarovsk (Novy). It was the Far East, I believe, that gave me a great impetus for professional growth, for which I am especially grateful to the project manager, Gokhan Jandan.
Within five months, we completed the installation of engineering networks and the construction of a fleet of vehicles on the territory of the Novosibirsk airport. I have already accompanied this project as a deputy project manager. Now I am the project manager, which we are implementing in Kemerovo.
QUALITY IS THE SOURCE OF OUR CONTINUOUS EXISTENCE IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- I would like to emphasize that our corporate priorities are the quality of construction and installation work, safety and labor protection. Quality is the source of our continuous existence in the construction industry.
I want to note that at the moment, we have completed the construction of six airport complexes (AVK). We are proud of the successful implementation of projects on construction of nuts.
I think the customer's trust in LMS is the result of high-quality work performed on time. At the same time, our ultimate goal is to continuously improve the quality of construction. Before starting any project, we, leaning over the regulatory and recommendation documents (GOST, SNIP), carefully design the production of works (PPR) and develop technical specifications, and then, observing all building codes, proceed to the implementation of this project.
THE INTERACTION OF THE CENTRAL OFFICE AND SPECIALISTS AT THE FACILITIES IS ALWAYS PRECISELY COORDINATED
- LMS in Persons is a young, energetic and dynamic team that loves its work. The interaction of the central office and specialists at the facilities is always precisely coordinated. With such colleagues, I believe that we will realize many more prestigious and beautiful projects.
I would like to add that the implemented projects are important professional achievements of the company, which has everything ahead of it!